Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing is an Emergency Plumber near You
Houston Emergency Plumber
Do you need an emergency plumber? Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing has responded to emergency plumbing crises. Our credentials include:
- Will operate outside of normal business hours to handle emergency plumbing situations in Houston
- 100% guarantee our work and parts
- Licensed, insured, and bonded
- Fully-stocked vans and trucks
Common Examples of Major Plumbing Failures
- The pipes burst. Old pipes or suddenly de-thawing pipes can break, causing water to flood an area of your home or business. Burst pipes can also result in complete loss of water pressure to your system. So when you want to take a shower, wash the dishes, or run the laundry, you can’t.
- No hot water. The hot water heater may have burst, broken, or stopped working for another reason.
- Gas line damage: Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing plumbers are certified gas line repair professionals. Gas line damage is no joke and should be looked at immediately!
- Sewer system back up: A backed up sewer system can suddenly overflow onto your property through a leaking pipe or outtage area, even through the ground itself. If this happens it can cost a lot more to clean up than it would have cost to call the plumber.
- Flooding is a homeowner or business owners worst nightmare. Damage to the flooring whether tile, wood, concrete or another material can be very expensive and time-consuming to clean up.
- Leaking that could lead to flooding: a small leak that leads directly to perishable materials such as exposed wood or sheet rock should be considered an emergency situation, since the damage gets worse the longer the leak is left to overflow onto the material.
- Dangerously hot water: scalding water can damage the lipid layer of the skin, especially for senior citizens who may be more sensitive to fluctuations in temperature. A faulty hot water heater may cause these fluctuations. Although the changes in temperature may not harm or even bother other members of the household, if you have seniors or very young children such as babies and toddlers in the home, it can be a serious situation. Address it immediately.
Circumstance-specific Plumbing Failures
These sorts of crises may just appear crises due to the circumstances encompassing them. A broken fixture during a wedding; an obstructed latrine on a birthday. Another model, family and companions are approaching your home for a vacation gathering, and you must have the can fixed regardless. At the point when the conditions request it, any sort of mellow issue can all of a sudden become a crisis. Try not to give this a chance to transpire! Do appropriate pipes upkeep to avert abrupt desperate straights. Keep in mind, crisis plumbing outside typical business hours can cost you substantially more cash than customary pipes upkeep and avoidance.
Paying for Plumbing System Failures
Discounts for Emergencies: Because disasters often strike at the worst times, we offer discounts to help our customers afford the costs of major plumbing system failures. Because many plumbing disasters can cause a lot of damage to a home, every little penny saved will help. In addition, Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing offers financing to homeowners and businesses that need. In other words, you won’t have to pay for the work all at once. Talk to your Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing representative about financing options that are right for you.
In fact, the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety conducted a study of plumbing systems to determine the major causes that lead to plumbing damage insurance claims. (More on claiming your plumbing issue under insurance below.) The study found that the “Most common type of [plumbing system] failure occurs when the supply system material fails and results in a leaking or bursting pipe.” Other illuminating statistics from the study show that:
65% [of plumbing failures] were caused by a failure of the plumbing supply system material, while 18% were caused by frozen pipes.
Plumbing supply system failures are the leading source of residential water losses, with 48% greater losses (in terms of total payouts) than the second leading source.
In this sample, homes that were 16 to 40 years of age represented a larger proportion of supply system material failure claims than their proportion of total policies.
Source: IBHS Study
Several important points can be made for homeowners from the statistics above. First, investing in plumbing maintenance, such as repiping, can save you a. lot of time and money in the long term. Second, older homes are more at risk of major plumbing failures, resulting in damage and significant cost for repair.
Will insurance cover the plumbing system failure?
Many of our customers want to know whether their insurance will cover the emergency plumbing issue in their home or business. To answer the question of insurance claims for plumbing failures, it’s interesting to note that: “Water damage due to burst pipes and other perils is the second-most filed insurance claim in the U.S. — with the average residential claim amounting to a whopping $10,000.”
The good news is this: most homeowners insurance policies do cover the costs of water damage. Whether the a burst pipe or broken appliance causes the damage, insurance will likely cover it. Call your claims agent to go over the policy details and the amount of your deductible.
In sum, emergency plumbing is a necessity. There are a few ways to reduce it’s cost. First, through your insurance. Second, through Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing discounts. And third, through prevention. Of course, the ideal situation is to practice plumbing maintenance so that a burst pipe or other plumbing emergency never transpires.
Finally, if you’re thinking about calling an emergency plumber, it’s important to ask yourself:
Is this really an emergency plumbing situation?
Because calling a plumber or other professional to handle a plumbing emergency can be costly, its important to know whether the situation you’re facing really is an emergency. Some simple steps with a level head can calm a crisis in minutes. Here are some questions to ask yourself when faced with an emergency. Please check these before calling us! We would rather save our customers time and money and build good relationships.
Can you turn the water off? So simple! If the water goes off, is the situation still an emergency? Usually it’s not – and the plumber can come the next day, not at midnight.
Is the leak continuous? If it’s not, put rags or a bucket underneath the leak. This simple measure will usually save you from calling us.
If there is a main valve and a specific, local valve, do you need to shut off both in order to stop the leak? Sometimes homeowners panic when they turn off the local water valve, but they forget to turn off the main valve. You may need to turn off the main water valve to your home in order to stop a major leak.
If you don’t address the problem right away, will more harm arise? In other words, can the problem wait, or does leaving it create a bigger problem. If leaving the problem DOES NOT cause more harm, the problem can likely wait till the next day. This is an important plumbing rule of thumb, since emergency services late at night should be reserved for truly emergency situations. Indeed, costs go up in an emergency.
Royal Flush Affordable Plumbing offers 24 hour Emergency Plumbing Services
Below is a short list of some of our Houston emergency plumbing services:
- Toilet, Faucet or Shower Issues.
- Houston Drain Cleaning.
- Dishwasher Problems.
- Houston Water Heaters.
- Main Lines.
- Laundry lines.
- Septic Problems.
- Floor drains.
- Corrosion Problems.
- Slab Leaks.