SINK AND FAUCET INSTALLATION HOUSTON
Sink and Faucet Installation with Experts!
Hassle Free Service!
Whether it is a new pedestal sink, countertop sink, utility sink, or kitchen sink, installing a new sink can be a tiring and cumbersome process. Moreover, it can quickly become overwhelming for anyone not licensed or trained as a plumber. Our expert plumbers are professionally equipped and capable of any sink and faucet installation in your location.
New sink installation
Sink installations can quickly become complicated and messy affairs. Especially in that case when the involved piping has not been checked and accurately measured for a proper function, the new sink needs to install. One of our experts will know all the steps to take and perform all the checks necessary to make the installation of your new sink a carefree process.
Manufacturers’ instructions can often be confusing to comprehend. However, with our professional staff of expertly trained plumbers, we make it as easy as picking up the phone and giving us a call.
Quality & Assured Service
Hassle free process
24X7 plumbing support
INSTALLATION WITH EXPERTS
Our expert plumbers at Royal Flush can repair and install any faucet. Many people think of themselves as an expert and have attempted to install their new faucets. However, only to have a point in the installation process where they come up against a roadblock, need the advice of an expert to get back on track. With Royal Flush only a phone call away, there is never a need to be worried.
We strive to make your faucet repair or installation as painless as possible. In addition, we believe there is no pride lost to ensure that your faucet installation project follows the correct way. So, why open your home or wallet to risk when here is your best professional guidance? With the experts at Royal Flush on your side, get the best possible services.
Installation costs, including fixtures and labor, also vary greatly depending on the style of sink, the complexity of the job, and the contractor. On average, homeowners report paying $380.
- Clean Area. Ensure the area is clean and dry with no soap residue on, around or behind the basin.
- Apply Silicone Sealant. Cut the tip of the silicone sealant tube to the width of the crack between the basin and the wall. …
- Smooth Out Sealant. Prepare a solution of 50% washing up liquid and 50% water.
In your area, expect to pay at least $150. In other parts of the country, the price can range from $114 to $189. If your job includes removing an old faucet before installing the new one, expect to pay $225 to $275 or more, depending on whether or not your plumber needs to adjust water lines.
- Place the rubber or plastic gasket, or trim ring, over the faucet holes in the sink, and set the deck plate.
- Feed faucet lines into the hole(s).
- Install washers and nuts underneath the sink.
- For pull-down faucets, attach the quick-connect hose to the supply pipe.
- Connect water supply lines.
Our Plumbing Services:
- Faucet and toilet repairs.
- Garbage disposals installations.
- Ice maker installation.
- Kitchen, bathroom & whole home remodeling.
- Leak detection & prevention.
- Water line main repair and replacement.
- Appliance hookup & installs.
- Bathtub and showers installations.
- Hot water heaters repairs & installs.
- Drain cleaning.
- And so much more.
What Our Clients Say
Manny with Royal flush is always quick and courteous with his responses. His pricing is fair and upfront and he gets the job done right. Always my first call in a jam.
Manny is a very genuine person. On time and hard working. His price is also much more affordable compared to other businesses.